发布日期：2018-01-19 作者：贵州开关柜 点击：
Analysis of the installation and operation and maintenance of the switchgear
Installation of 1. high voltage switchgear
The main aspects are: high voltage switch cabinet is installed between the cabinet and cabinet, and in the main bus and bus connections, pull the cable head and the two times, making cable connection and two terminal etc..
The precautions for the construction process are as follows:
(1) the cabinet should not be affected by the collision, so as to avoid the skeleton deformation, or the thin panel is concave, the surface coating is bruised or bruised, affecting the appearance.
(2) installed side by side cabinet level requirements based channel (per meter error using LMM).
(3) the height of the base of the hand cabinets should be taken into account by the convenience of the hand and carriage, and the terrace shall not be formed on the floor.
(4) the transportation and installation process to protect the vacuum interrupter, especially installed on top of the cabinet main line, must use the hard cover at the top of the vacuum switch, to prevent tools from falling, screw interrupter.
(5) from the main bus to do with:
A. and electrical components connected to the busbar, the joint must be naturally anastomosed, can not hard pull, so as to avoid electrical conductivity of electrical products, deformation, influence flow capacity.
When the B. current is large, the joint must be stannic.
C. on copper and copper on the conductive contact surface to be coated with protective agent (conductive green, petrolatum, etc.) in order to prevent oxidation to moisture.
(6) the two wire cables are required for the specified path, not hinder the motion of the activities, or inspection and maintenance after being trampled on. After the completion of the installation of the cabinet, the handover test shall be carried out according to the relevant regulations of the Ministry of electric power, and the transfer procedures shall be handled after the acceptance of the approval.
Put into operation.
Operation and maintenance of 2. high voltage switchgear
(1) the distribution room should be moisture-proof, dustproof, and prevent small animals from drilling into.
(2) all metal devices should be anticorrosive (painted or painted), and the moving parts should be lubricated, check the loosening of the screws, and remove the ash in time.
(3) observe the state of each element, whether there is a phenomenon of overheating and discoloration, the sound of the sound, and the bad contact.
(4) for vacuum circuit breakers:
When the A. is conditional, the power frequency pressure (only 42KV) can be carried out. It can not only indirectly test the vacuum degree, but also can be used as the voltage practice. It is very good.
B. for the glass bubble extinguishing chamber, it should be observed whether the surface of the inner metal is black or not, and there is no glow discharge.
When C. changes the arc extinguishing chamber, the conductive rod should be stuck and the bellows can not bear the torsional moment.
The fuse specification of the D. closing circuit can not be used too much, and the fuse characteristics of the fuse must be reliable.
When the E. fails, it must check the malfunction. The electrical side may be the closing power supply voltage is too low (the pressure drop is too large or the power capacity is not enough), the closing coil is dampened, resulting in inter turn short circuit and the fuse has been broken.
The angle is not good, the power is broken too early.
When the f. is broken down, it must check the malfunction. It is probably that the power supply voltage is too low, the switch is not in good contact and the circuit breaker is broken. The mechanical side may be that the trip of the trip coil has not been adjusted well, the core is stuck, the fastener quantity is too large, and the screw is loose.
The transfer time of the g. auxiliary switch must be carefully adjusted, the switching too early may not be in the end, and the switching too slow will make the closing coil live and burn out for long time. The correct position is to close at low voltage and just fit. (information source: http://www.diangon.com)
H. often checks whether the connecting screw of the driving part of the pull auxiliary switch is loose or not, and the fastening glue can be used when necessary.
I. pays attention to the clamping connection of the conductive clamp.
(5) for the isolation switch:
A. blade, contact any distortedness, whether in place and good contact closing closing.
B. gate fracture distance is greater than or equal to 150mm.
C. support and a push rod porcelain whether cracking or cementing loosening.
D. the interlocking device of the operating mechanism and the circuit breaker is normal and reliable.
When E. opens the isolation switch overhaul cabinet, a clean insulating board must be inserted between the isolation break for safety.
When operating F. isolating switch, often need to use the impact of closing force.
(6) for the current transformer:
A. notice whether the joint is overheated, sound and smell.
B. insulation part has no crack or discharge.
C. lead screw is not loose, can never make it open, so as to avoid high voltage, and make the magnetic energy worse.
3. information to be provided when ordering high voltage switchgear
(1) the first line system diagram.
(2) the arrangement of a program, a component specifications and quantity of the main bus and guided bus specification, material, root number.
(3) the arrangement diagram of the switch and the layout of the plane.
(4) the two circuit schematic diagram, or the standard two program number. Terminal arrangement, if provided by the user, is constructed according to the diagram; if not provided, the factory provides the construction drawings.
(5) the type, specification and quantity of the special components of the two circuit and the imported components (providing the instructions for use).
(6) if special bus bridge is needed, please provide the shape and span, support method, and consult together.
(7) five special requirements for anti interlocking.
(8) the name and quantity of spare parts (such as the interrupter, hand crank car etc.).
(9) other requirements, such as the type and color of the surface of the cabinet, and the need for the emergency switch handle; other special requirements.